Friday, August 31, 2012

Travalo Review


 So many of you may have already heard of Travalo, a pocket-sized refillable perfume bottle. Now when I heard of this, I thought i HAD to try it out because I travel outside of the country at least once a year. My trip to Ireland this year was my first time actually bringing it on a flight, but I have definately used it going to Disney,  Universal, and other mini trips, and let me tell you it is FABULOUS. I have a fear of smelling bad, so you can bet your bottom dollar that I used to be one of those girls carrying perfume bottles in my purse to school every day. Sometimes, I'd forget I already had perfume in my bag, and keep adding and adding more. Once when i cleaned out my bag, I had 5 bottles of perfume in it, and taking them all out made my bag significantly lighter. This mini perfume bottle is so easy to use and will definately prevent any extra weight you don't need.

The circular "pump" on the bottom of the travalo makes for a super easy refill. All you need to do is take the spray top off of your actual perfume bottle, match the little hole on the travalo to the tube of the perfume and pump up and down until the travalo is filled to your content. The classic travalos have a 50 spray capacity. Other awesome qualities this product claims to have include: shatterproof glass (which i haven't tested) to see how full or empty it is, aircraft grade aluminum, it is 98% recyclable, and has a full sized spray (which is so nice to have in such a small product!)

All in all, I personally LOVE the travalo, and will probably order some to gift to friends for Christmas and birthdays! They have a lot of colors and styles to chose from (including a rollerball option!) on their website. Retailing at around $15 you can't complain. So what are you waiting for?! GO GET SHOPPING!

Have any of you purchased the Travalo? If so, do you like it, or do you feel like it doesn't do anything to help? Let me know in the comments. Hope everyone's having a great day!

                                       Much love,
                                             Alycia xoxo



 

No comments:

Post a Comment